Mastering the Art of Financial Planning™
How do we ensure that we are not left with uncertainties in our old age? With recent tax law changes, the unclear future of Social Security, the volatility of the stock market and an ever-changing world economy, the need for practical financial knowledge is important.
The Internet promises to feed our minds with financial knowledge but all that information may be overwhelming. Further, how can we be sure of the source of this information? How do we know we are getting the right information to make an informed decision to create a retirement strategy that is right for us?
This retirement planning class provides thought provoking insights to these concerns and much, much more! Come see and participate in that could change how you view and plan for your future retirement!
Call today and Reserve your spot at our next class: (855) 753-8776
- Discover what it means to retire by design and not by default
- A seven step process to building a retirement plan
- Learn how to turn your working success into retirement significance
- The great tax debate: Save taxes now vs. Save taxes in retirement
- Investment Income vs. Earned Income. Not all taxes are equal
- How to complement your investment decisions with a powerful tax strategy
- 401k Myth: My 401k is my retirement plan
- 401k Truth: What you need to know about your employer sponsored plan
- The differences between an employer sponsored plan and an IRA
- Why your income plan needs a tax strategy
- Needed but neglected: Tips to keep more of what you earned
- How to create investment income without selling off investments
- Investment Purpose: Why did you invest in your current investments?
- Learn how to find investments that fit your retirement needs
- How to turn your retirement plan into retirement income
Why You Should Attend
This course was developed to give you comprehensive and objective information that you can apply to your specific needs. Studies show Americans are not doing enough to prepare for retirement. This inaction may be explained by retiree’s confusion over the many possible retirement strategies and a feeling they must examine all options.
During this course you will learn basic steps you can take now to increase your chances of financial survival in retirement. The practical tools and information provided will help you create a comprehensive retirement strategy.
So you can stay with your current plans and hope for the best, you can do nothing or you can take action to further prepare yourself for retirement.
- How to know if you have enough money to retire
- The importance of a comprehensive written retirement plan
- How to protect your assets from catastrophic illness and nursing home costs
- How much income will you need to create from your investments?
- Are you relying too heavily on Social Security?
- How do I create investment income in a low interest rate environment?
- Strategies to diversify your retirement income
- When is the best time to start Social Security?
- Why your retirement should NOT require a part-time job
- Why the way you look at risk may be destroying your retirement income
- The two types of risk you need to evaluate: Investment Risk & Lifestyle Risk
- Why your life insurance may be a sitting duck and how to protect it
- The hidden trigger in your revocable trust that can trap your money irrevocably
- How to calm your worries about estate taxes and learn solutions to minimize them
- The truth about trusts and how they can be used to benefit you